Account Navigation

Account Navigation

Currency - All prices are in AUD

Currency - All prices are in AUD
 Loading... Please wait...
Interspace180

Air Haiti Retro Logo Haitian Airline T-Shirt

$25.99 $13.99
(You save $12.00)

Air Haiti Retro Logo Haitian Airline T-Shirt

$25.99 $13.99
(You save $12.00)
SKU:
airhaiti
Quantity:
Share

Product Description

Air Haïti was an airline based in Haiti that operated from 1969 until 1982, when it ceased operations. Its main hubs were Port-Au-Prince Airport and East Lébér International Airport. Air Haïti was re-lanched by Air Lébér, who now owns 89% of the airline. The remaining 11% is owned by the government of Haiti.

Other Details

Product Reviews

Find Similar Products by Category